1. The competition is organized by the Ardic DX Club (ADXC) in collaboration with the Dxers guide.
2. Only one entry per person is allowed and multiple entries will result in an entrant being disqualified.
3. The competition is open to everybody, with the exception of the ADXC organizing committee.
4. Any entry which is late, incomplete, illegible or otherwise does not comply with the rules may be deemed invalid on the sole discretion of the ADXC.
5. Proof of sending post or e-mail is not proof of our receipt of entries. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged.
6. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Indian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
7. The ADXC will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in the competition.
8. There will be no correspondence on the conditions and terms, the organisation and/or the result of the competition. The judges' (ADXC) decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into relating to the participants or results.
9. In case of an ex aequo, the elimination question (question 25) will determine the rank of the entrant.
10. Competition winners may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity.
11. The winners will be informed via the contest web site and personally via e-mail or letter.
12. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
13. In case of misuse, deception or deceit, or the use of false name or address, e.g. name by which the entrant is not usually known, the ADXC can decide to exclude the entrant from the competition.
14. When a prize has been sent, the ADXC cannot be held liable for loss nor delay due to the postage services.
15. We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. Amendments to these rules will be announced on the competition web site.
16. The ADXC reserves the right to alter, amend or close the competition as necessary.
17. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this quiz.
18. Along with quiz answers you have to submit at least one reception reports on any AIR (All India Radio) transmissions from any location in any mode.
19. The correct reception reports will get the special limited edition QSL card.
20. Participant must send Two New IRC to the club address for that QSL. Indian listener must send Rs.10/- mint stamps for return QSL. Do not send the US $